Genting View Luxury: High-Floor Vista with Bathtub! (2P, Malaysia)

V201 Vista Genting View|High Floor|Bathtub|𝟮ⓟ Malaysia

V201 Vista Genting View|High Floor|Bathtub|𝟮ⓟ Malaysia

Genting View Luxury: High-Floor Vista with Bathtub! (2P, Malaysia)

Okay, buckle up, buttercups! We're diving headfirst into the world of Genting View Luxury: High-Floor Vista with Bathtub! (2P, Malaysia). This isn’t your glossy brochure review; this is the real deal, the messy, honest truth, peppered with a healthy dose of my own quirks. Prepare yourselves.

(SEO JARGON ALERT - because, well, we have to!): Genting View Luxury, Genting Highlands Hotel, Malaysia, Luxury Accommodation, Romantic Getaway, High-Floor Views, Bathtub, Accessible Hotels, Genting Highlands Resorts, Family-Friendly Hotels, Spa Genting Highlands, Swimming Pool, Free Wi-Fi, Car Park, Genting Highlands Things to Do, Restaurants Genting Highlands, Best Hotels in Genting Highlands… Got it? Good. Let's go!

Initial Impressions & The Elevator Ride of Dreams (or Not):

First things first: the name "Genting View Luxury" sets a high bar. Luxury, right? Well, the lobby… it certainly attempts luxury. Think… a little bit glitzy, a little dated, a little… echoes. But hey, the view from the high floors is the ultimate selling point, isn't it?

Getting there? The elevator ride is a journey. If you're prone to claustrophobia, bring a friend (or a stiff drink). It's not necessarily slow, but it feels… long. And let's be honest, in a place like Genting, where you’re already high in the clouds, those elevators are a vital link to civilization.

The Room: Bathtub Bliss (and Other Mysteries):

We booked the high-floor vista with bathtub, obviously. And the view? Stunning. Truly. You’re up above the world, looking down on a sea of greenery and the crazy lights of Genting. Perfect for Instagram. Which, let's be real, is a major draw.

The Bathtub: Ah, the bathtub. (Doubling Down on Experience: the Bath!) This is where the actual relaxation happened. Filled it up, hot water, bubbles, the works. Pure bliss. Until… I dropped my phone. In. The. Water. Disaster! Thankfully, it survived and I now have a new appreciation for waterproof phones (and maybe a little less appreciation for how clumsy I am). BUT, the bathtub itself redeemed the situation. Big, deep, perfect for soaking away the stresses of… well, everything. Seriously, if you're looking for a moment of pure, unadulterated YOU time, this is it. Soak, unwind, forget your troubles. It's worth the price of admission alone.

Let's get REAL for a minute. The room decor? It's… functional. Not exactly minimalist chic, but not offensive either. Think…neutral tones and a slightly older aesthetic. The bed? Comfortable enough. The pillows? Acceptable. You won’t be crying tears of joy in delight, but you will be sleeping. And that’s often the main goal, right?

The Amenities - A Mixed Bag, Frankly

  • Internet Access (Wi-Fi & LAN): YES! And it actually works. Blessedly. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms is a definite plus. No need to scramble about looking for connections. They also offer LAN access, for those tech-savvy people who know what that is (I'm not one of them… unless it means faster internet. Which, yes, please!).
  • "Things to do/ways to relax": Okay, here's where things get a bit hit-or-miss. A fitness center exists. I saw it. Didn't use it, but it was there. Pool with a view? Yes, and lovely, actually. If you enjoy a little swim, it's a solid option. The Spa/Sauna/Steamroom sounds amazing, but I didn't manage to sample ANY of them. Time constraints, you know? The "relax" part of the stay, can get lost in all the other things to do in a place like Genting.
  • Cleanliness and Safety: This is IMPORTANT. I was pleasantly surprised. Everywhere seemed clean and well-maintained. They are using anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection, etc. They've even got hand sanitizer everywhere which is a must in the age of germs.
  • Dining, Drinking & Snacking: There are restaurants (plural!). And a coffee shop! And a bar! I mean, Genting Highlands is a foodie paradise (or at least, has options) - and the hotel gives you access to it. Breakfast was a buffet situation, decent, with a mix of Asian options and Western staples. Honestly, I preferred going out and trying local eats (more on that later). But hey, it’s there. And a good place to start your day. The Poolside bar looked inviting, but I didn’t get around to trying their cocktails. Next time!
  • Services and Conveniences: The concierge was helpful, the staff was generally friendly. There's a convenience store, cash withdrawal, the usual stuff. Luggage storage, doorman, all there. A helpful elevator, especially when you have the luggage and kids.

Accessibility:

I didn't personally assess all aspects of accessibility, but from what I could see, they have elevators and facilities for disabled guests. I believe they make efforts to be an accessible hotel.

For the Kids & Family-Friendly

Kids facilities and babysitting service are available, which is great news for families. Genting Highlands itself is super family-friendly: theme parks, entertainment, all that jazz. Sounds like a good place for families.

Food, Glorious Food (and My Own Wandering Taste Buds):

Okay, about the food. While the hotel's offerings were fine, Genting Highlands is a foodie's playground, and you'd be shortchanging yourself if you only ate at the hotel. Forget the hotel offerings and go forth! There are so many amazing places to eat, from street food to upscale dining. I am still dreaming of the dim sum I had from one of the nearby restaurants. Seriously, explore!

The "Getting Around" Bit:

Free car parking is a bonus! And car park on-site, so you get to your car without a huge hassle. The Airport transfer is a lifesaver, because getting to Genting can be a bit of a trek. There are taxi services and valet parking.

The Quirks & My Ramblings:

This review is getting a bit long, I know… but I'm trying to capture the vibe. The experience. It’s not perfect. Some areas could do with a refresh. But honestly? For the view, the bathtub, and the overall experience, it’s worth it.

Oh, one more thing. They had a shrine. A little quiet corner, a place to pray, just off the lobby. A reminder that even in the midst of the hustle and bustle of Genting, there’s a space for peace.

To Book or Not to Book? My Honest Take:

YES, book it.

If you're looking for a comfortable, clean hotel with breathtaking views, a killer bathtub, and a good location in Genting Highlands, Genting View Luxury is a solid choice. Don't expect perfection, but do expect to be wowed by that view. And the bathtub? Heaven.

My Unsolicited Advice:

  • Prioritize the bathtub. Seriously. Soak it up.
  • Explore the local food scene. Don't miss out!
  • Pack a phone charger and a power bank! You will need them!
  • Don't skip the views they're really good!

The Compelling Offer (aka, My Attempt to Sell You on This Place):

Escape to Pure Bliss at Genting View Luxury!

Tired of the everyday grind? Yearning for a getaway that combines breathtaking views, luxurious comfort, and pure relaxation? Genting View Luxury: High-Floor Vista with Bathtub! is calling your name!

Imagine:

  • Soaking in a deep, luxurious bathtub with a view that stretches to the horizon. Pure bliss!
  • Awakening to panoramic mountain vistas from your high-floor room.
  • Easy access to all the excitement of Genting Highlands, from thrilling theme parks to world-class dining.
  • Free Wi-Fi to stay connected (or disconnect completely with the world!).
  • Enjoy the pool with view and some spa treatments!

But wait, there's more! Book now and you'll receive a complimentary bottle of bubbly to enjoy in your bathtub, because you deserve it. Click the link below to book your unforgettable getaway today! Don’t miss out on your chance to unwind and recharge in style. (Link to Booking)

Book now and soak in the view! You will thank me later!

Escape to Paradise: Luxury Sativa Villas Await in Indonesia

Book Now

V201 Vista Genting View|High Floor|Bathtub|𝟮ⓟ Malaysia

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this ain't your average, pristine, colour-coded travel itinerary. This is a V201 Vista Genting View | High Floor | Bathtub | 2p Malaysia journey, my journey, and it's gonna be messy, beautiful, and probably involve me losing my phone at least once. Here we go!

Day 1: The Ascent & The Altitude Struggle

  • 7:00 AM - Alarm: A Love-Hate Relationship. Yep. That shrill little devil. Hitting snooze… twice. Maybe three times. (Don't judge, it is early). Finally, I stumble out of bed, feeling like a poorly-packed suitcase. My brain's still on snooze mode, and I'm pretty sure my coffee machine knows it.

  • 8:00 AM - The Great Logistics Brain Melt: Grabbed a quick, sad-looking breakfast. Now, fighting with the Uber app. Seriously, why do they always charge the most during rush hour when your blood sugar is tanking!? Decided to take the bus instead. Cheaper, more eco-friendly… and, frankly, because I'm too cheap to pay a surge price. Packing light is a lie, I’m lugging a suitcase that weighs more than a small child.

  • 10:00 AM - Genting Highlands Bound! Made it to the bus station (phew!). The ride up is already incredible, despite the bus ride, which, let's be honest, is a sweat-soaked rumble. I'm trying to take in the views. Trying. My stomach's telling me it regrets the coffee & breakfast sandwich I had on the way

  • 12:00 PM - Check-in: Finally. And Oh. My. God. The View! Found the hotel! The V201 Vista Genting View! High floor! Bathtub! 2P! That's the room. The lobby is a blur of marble and nervous energy. Finally, key in hand, and then… BAM. The view! It's… breathtaking. The air is crisper, cooler. I can actually see the clouds! And the room… spotless! Seriously, this is what I pay for? Bathtub is immediately getting tested.

  • 1:00 PM - Lunch & The First Taste of Failure: Attempted to find a decent restaurant. Genting Highlands is a dizzying maze of shops a restaurants. Settled on a place that looked vaguely promising. The food? Let's just say I've had better. Much better. Salty fried rice, a watery soup. My stomach grumbled in protest, wishing me back in my amazing, amazing hotel room.

  • 2:30 PM - Altitude Sickness vs. Me: Suddenly, I feel lightheaded. Not in a good way. Maybe I went from sea level to up there too fast. My head thumps a bit, even though I am enjoying the view. Took some deep breaths. Drank more water. Reminded myself I'm not made of paper mache.

  • 4:00 PM - Recharging: Back to the glorious bathtub! The water's hot, bubbles are plentiful, and the stress of the day dissolves into warm water. Took a moment to just… be. This, people, is the definition of a good time.

  • 7:00 PM - Dinner & Regrets: Walked around. Got lost. Ended up at a massive, neon-lit food court. Overwhelmed. Had some noodles that were okay at best. Not what I was hoping for. Maybe should have stayed put with those ramen packets.

  • 9:00 PM - Skydiving.. or Watching Others Try: Headed to the casino floor! Not a gambler, but hey, people-watching is free! Saw some folks looking elated while others looked defeated. Made a mental note to only spend what I could afford to lose. (Spoiler alert: My money stayed firmly in my pocket). The noise, the lights, the energy… it's a sensory overload.

  • 11:00 PM - Room Service? Nah. Bathtub Round 2. Because why not? And this time, I brought my fancy bath bombs. Pure bliss. Finally, crashed in bed, feeling a blend of exhaustion and utter contentment.

Day 2: Adventures, Rollercoasters, and the Quest for Decent Coffee

  • 8:00 AM - Coffee Crisis: Woke up in a world that needed coffee. Good coffee. Tried the hotel's in-room coffee. It was… a crime against the bean. The hunt for good coffee is on!

  • 9:00 AM - Theme Park Shenanigans (and Near-Death Experiences on Rides): Made my way to the theme park which is, to put it lightly, intense. Rode the rollercoasters. Screamed. Gave my vocal cords a workout. Almost threw up. Survived. Wiped the sweat off my brow. (Note to self: Need to work on my scream-face).

  • 11:00 AM - Coffee Found! (Hallelujah!): Finally, finally stumbled upon a proper coffee shop. Smooth, delicious, caffeine-infused nectar of the gods. My sanity restored. World feels a little brighter.

  • 12:00 PM - Lunch… Attempt Number Two: Okay, this time I'm doing my research. Found a restaurant that advertised "authentic" Malaysian cuisine. Ordered something I couldn't pronounce. It was… surprisingly good! (Maybe I'm finally acclimatizing to the food.)

  • 2:00 PM - More Views, More Wandering: Decided to explore. The area around the hotel is a beautiful mess of shops, and restaurants. Found a serene garden and sat there for a while. Just… soaking it all in.

  • 4:00 PM - Bathtub Reprise: You know the drill. Bubbles. Relaxation. This bathtub is the hero of this trip.

  • 6:00 PM - The Cable Car Ride (with a Side of Panic): Took the cable car down the mountain. The views were magnificent, but the sheer height (and the slight swaying) gave me a moment of utter terror. Kept my eyes firmly fixed on the ground. Made it. Survived.

  • 7:30 PM - Dinner & Fireworks (or, How I Accidentally Stumbled Upon a Party): Ended up at a street food stall. The food was cheap, delicious, and slightly questionable. (Worth it.) Then… fireworks! A spontaneous light show! Turns out there was some kind of festival going on. Lucky me!

  • 9:00 PM - The Aftermath of Fun: Back in the room, feeling slightly overwhelmed but content. Planning my escape strategy back to the real world.

  • 10:00 PM - Packing (and the Denial Stage): Started packing. Already dreading the return journey. This room… this view… this bathtub… I don't want to leave!

Day 3: The Descent & Reflections

  • 7:00 AM - The Bitter Sweet Goodbye. Alarm, again. One last look at that stunning view. Ugh. Time to go.

  • 8:00 AM - Last Breakfast Attempt: This time, went for something safe. Had a small, overpriced breakfast.

  • 9:00 AM - Check Out & The Bus of Doom: Farewell to V201! Check out was painless. The bus ride down? Sweat-soaked again. More winding roads, more views. The altitude sickness is gone!

  • 11:00 AM - Back to Reality: Back in the city. Everything feels… loud and crowded. The contrast is jarring.

  • 12:00 PM - Post-Trip Meltdown (aka, Remembering the Bathtub): Sitting in a local café, drinking a lukewarm coffee, feeling homesick for a tub. Genting was… an adventure. Messy, imperfect, at moments a little scary, and truly beautiful. Definitely worth the altitude sickness and questionable food (and the near-death on that rollercoaster).

  • 1:00 PM - Planning the Return Trip (Because, Seriously, That Bathtub!): Already checking the availability of V201 for next year. This time, I'm packing more bath bombs. And maybe some snacks. And definitely more coffee.

So there you have it. A glimpse into my Genting Highlands escapade. It wasn't perfect. It was definitely real. And, in the end, it was exactly what I needed. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to start saving for my next bathtub-centric adventure!

Luxury Condo Living: 24/7 Power & Blazing-Fast WiFi in SM Mall!

Book Now

V201 Vista Genting View|High Floor|Bathtub|𝟮ⓟ Malaysia

Genting View Luxury: High-Floor Vista & Bathtub! (2P) - The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But... Well, Maybe a Little Exaggeration

Okay, Spill the Tea: Is the View REALLY as good as the photos?

Alright, let's be real. The photos? Absolutely stunning. The actual view from the high floors? Yeah, it's pretty dang good. Like, "stuck my head out the window for twenty minutes just staring" good. I mean, the clouds? They billowed like cotton candy! (Okay, maybe a little *too* much cotton candy – bordering on a sugar rush of scenery). One morning, I swear I saw a rainbow peeking over the mountains. Magical. But. BUT! One time, some construction scaffolding ruined the perfection a little. Made me grumpy for a good ten minutes. Because, you know, expectations and all that. So, mostly amazing. With the potential for minor construction-induced disappointment. Just be prepared for *potential* scaffolding-induced sadness. You got this.

That Bathtub! Is it actually usable, or just a fancy photo prop?

Oh, the bathtub! The mythical bathtub! Listen, I'm a bath person. A *serious* bath person. So, naturally, this was a make-or-break situation. And… it lived up to the hype. BIG TIME. I swear, I spent like two hours in there, reading, sipping tea, and generally feeling like royalty. The water pressure was good. The hot water? Glorious. My only complaint? The bathroom itself. Could have been a bit more spacious, because the bathtub, while amazing, took up a significant portion of the space. It was a bit of a squeeze getting around. But hey, priorities, right? Bathtub > Space to do lunges. Definitely. (Side note: bring bath bombs. Seriously.)

What about the location? Is it convenient? Or a pain in the… well, you know?

Location, location, location, am I right? Okay, it's Genting. So, you're up in the clouds. Literally. That means convenience is… relative. You're not exactly strolling down to a corner store for a midnight snack. You're reliant on taxis, Grab, or whatever transport you can wrangle. That said, it's close to the theme parks and the casinos, which, let's be honest, are the main draws, right? (I *may* have had a minor gambling incident… but that's a story for another day.) So, convenient for the intended activities, a bit less so for random errands. Pack snacks. Seriously. Hangry in Genting is not a good look.

The Room – Really 2 People? Cozy or Cramped?

Two people? Perfectly fine, for the most part. It's not a ballroom, let's be clear. But it's comfortable. There wasn’t lots of awkward bumping into each other. The bed was comfy, the furniture was functional. If you’re a pair who values personal space and a sprawling luggage situation, then maybe… well, maybe reconsider. But for a couple looking for a romantic getaway, it works. We didn't feel *overcrowded*, put it that way.

Cleanliness - Is it… well, clean? Or a little bit of a gamble?

Cleanliness is KEY, people. And thankfully, it was pretty good. I'm a bit of a germaphobe, I'll admit it - I judge hotels *hard* on this one. And this one passed the "clean enough to relax" test. Sheets were crisp, bathroom was sparkling (mostly), and no suspicious smells. So, thumbs up! Okay, maybe not 100% spotless, but when am I ever?

Genting Highlands - What's the deal? Is it worth it?

Okay, Genting Highlands. It's… an experience. Let's say that. It's a bit like stepping into a sparkly, slightly chaotic, theme park dream. There are amazing views, yes. Lots of… activities. Casinos, rides, shopping. It’s a sensory overload. It's definitely worth it if you're into that sort of thing. Is it the most relaxing vacation ever? Probably not. But it’s a fun escape, especially if you’re looking for some thrills with a side of stunning scenery. Just be prepared for crowds and the potential for a little bit of gambling-induced regret. (Hypothetically, of course.) Bring comfortable shoes - you do ALOT of walking.

Food, Glorious Food! What were the options like?

Food in Genting? A mixed bag, honestly. You've got everything from fancy restaurants to fast-food joints. Lots of options, but the quality can vary. I found some hidden gems, some places I'd never go back to. (Avoid the *insert unnamed restaurant here*… trust me.) Do your research. Read reviews. And be prepared to spend a little money. It's not exactly a budget foodie paradise. Again, pack snacks. Trust me on this. Especially if you are waiting for a cab, or in line for a ride etc.

Would you go back? Spill.

Honestly? Yes. Absolutely, yes. Despite the minor imperfections, the slightly cramped bathroom, and the potential for construction-related view-related despair. I loved it. The view, the bathtub, the overall experience. It was beautiful, it was refreshing, it was a memory I definitely want to relive. Is it perfect? No. But is it worth it? Absolutely. Just… bring bath bombs. And maybe a spare pair of fuzzy socks. And snacks. Lots of snacks. You're welcome.

Searchotel

V201 Vista Genting View|High Floor|Bathtub|𝟮ⓟ Malaysia

V201 Vista Genting View|High Floor|Bathtub|𝟮ⓟ Malaysia