Escape to Paradise: Courtyard Long Beach Bliss in Cyprus!

Courtyard Long Beach Holiday Resort Cyprus

Courtyard Long Beach Holiday Resort Cyprus

Escape to Paradise: Courtyard Long Beach Bliss in Cyprus!

Escape to Paradise: Courtyard Long Beach Bliss - My Chaotic Cypriot Confession (and Why You Should Go!)

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the (perfectly chilled, complimentary) tea on Escape to Paradise: Courtyard Long Beach Bliss in Cyprus. Forget those sterile, corporate reviews – this is the real deal, folks. I just got back, and my brain's still buzzing with sunshine, sea breezes, and… well, let’s just say a serious case of "Cyprus Fever."

First things first: Accessibility. Now, I don’t have any mobility issues, thank the travel gods, but I'm always looking out for my fellow adventurers. And let me tell you, Escape to Paradise seems to be doing a decent job. While I didn't personally test everything, I did notice elevators (crucial!), and the website mentions facilities for disabled guests. Definitely reach out and double-check if accessibility is a dealbreaker for you, but the early signs are promising.

Accessibility: Facilities for disabled guests, Elevator

The Wi-Fi Whisperer (and other tech anxieties): Okay, let's be honest, my biggest fear on holiday is losing connection to the internet. I need to post my sunset pics immediately. And Escape to Paradise gets it! FREE Wi-Fi in all rooms! Praise the travel gods! Plus, Internet access [LAN] if you're feeling old school (or have some serious data-intensive work to do). Wi-Fi in public areas was also reliable, so I could annoy my friends with "just another day in paradise" pics while sipping a cocktail. The fact you have it available for special events is a plus, I'd assume you can just rent a projector there, and connect via. Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas, Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!, Wi-Fi for special events.

Rooms - My Oasis of Comfort and Chaos

Okay, the rooms? Pretty damn good. I had an Extra long bed! which is crucial for someone who is 6'2. The soundproofing kept out the late-night revelry, which was chef's kiss. I was able to relax in my Bathrobes and Slippers - total comfort in every corner. They even had a complimentary tea setup, which, let's be honest, is a necessity. There was an air conditioner - a lifesaver in the Cypriot heat! Plus, the blackout curtains helped with the jetlag, and I was able to get some much needed beauty sleep. Other things to note include: Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathtub, Bathroom phone, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.

Safety First (but Don't Let It Spoil the Fun): I’m a bit of a worrier, so I was pleased to see the hotel taking hygiene seriously. Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, hand sanitizer everywhere, and the staff seemed well-trained in safety protocols. Rooms sanitized between stays, and you can even opt-out of room sanitization if you're feeling particularly environmentally conscious. Cashless payment service was a breeze. Plus, the 24-hour security gave me peace of mind. CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Non-smoking rooms, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms.

Food, Glorious Food (and the Occasional Hangry Breakdown)

Okay, food. This is where things get truly interesting. The breakfast [buffet] was a solid win – plenty of fresh fruit, pastries, and the usual suspects. I'm a sucker for a good Asian breakfast. I was in a food coma by 10 am every morning. A la carte in restaurant, and buffet in restaurant are available. Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop helped with the food coma.

But let's talk about the Poolside bar. This, my friends, is where the magic happened. Sun, cocktails, and some seriously good snacks. I may or may not have spent an entire afternoon working my way through the cocktail menu. The Happy hour deals were chef's kiss. The other food options were also very interesting. There are Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Salad in restaurant, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant. Breakfast takeaway service is also available.

I did experience one little hiccup--one dinner, I got a little too ambitious with the spicy dips and ended up needing some Hot water linen and laundry washing to deal with a seriously over-spiced tongue facepalm. Note to self: pace yourself, especially when international cuisine is involved!

Poolside Bliss (and My Near-Drowning Experience): The Swimming pool [outdoor] is stunning! And let's be honest, that's a major draw. The Pool with view is to die for, I was trying to get my perfect Insta shot, and fell in by accident! I survived. But the view helped me forget about it. It really is a perfect place to zone out and forget about the real world. They also provide poolside bar.

Things to Do (Or, How I Accidentally Became a Spa Snob)

Okay, so Ways to relax…. I dabbled in the spa. And let me tell you, I'm a convert. I tried the Body scrub, Body wrap, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Massage. The Foot bath was a moment of pure bliss. I emerged feeling like a whole new human being. It's definitely worth it.

As for the more active stuff? There's a Fitness center, Gym/fitness. I'm more of a "lie by the pool with a good book" kind of gal, but it's there if you're feeling virtuous.

Services and Conveniences: The Unexpected Perks

Okay, so the hotel has practically thought of everything. I was impressed. They provide the basic comforts, like: Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center.

For the Kids (and the Perpetually Young at Heart): While I don’t have kids, I noticed the hotel is very Family/child friendly. They appear to be catering for kids with Babysitting service, Kids facilities, Kids meal, which is great for families.

Getting Around: They offer every type of transportation, to make your life easier: Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking.

The Verdict: Book It! (Seriously, Just Do It!)

My honest, slightly chaotic, but utterly enthusiastic verdict? Escape to Paradise: Courtyard Long Beach Bliss is a winner. It's not perfect (nothing is!), but it's got soul, it's got style, and it's got a whole lot of Cypriot charm. It's perfect for a solo trip, couples or family. It's clean, it's comfortable, and it offers a seriously good time.

Here's my ridiculously persuasive offer:

Tired of the same old boring holiday? Craving sunshine, relaxation, and a touch of authentic Cypriot magic?

Book your stay at Escape to Paradise: Courtyard Long Beach Bliss NOW!

Here's what you get:

  • Guaranteed sunshine (probably)!
  • Stunning swimming pool with a view that'll make your Instagram feed explode.
  • Delicious food, from hearty breakfasts to tempting poolside snacks.
  • Spa treatments to melt your stress away.
  • Clean, comfortable rooms with all the essentials (and a few extras!).
  • Fantastic Wi-Fi to keep you connected (or disconnected, if you prefer!).
  • Peace of mind with top-notch safety and hygiene protocols.
  • Easy access to stunning beaches.
Escape to Paradise: Hotel Andrea, Albania Awaits!

Book Now

Courtyard Long Beach Holiday Resort Cyprus

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your glossy brochure itinerary. This is real – the Long Beach Courtyard Resort, Cyprus, through the bleary, sunscreen-smeared eyes of yours truly. Consider this less a schedule and more a… a rambunctious memory-dump.

Day 1: Arrival & Immediate Regret (Kidding! Mostly…)

  • 9:00 AM: Arrive at Ercan Airport. Okay, truth bomb: I'd underestimated the pre-holiday stress. I was convinced I'd forgotten my passport (I hadn't) and the airport transfer guy looked terrified of my luggage. My bad, I’m a chronic over-packer, and that roller hold-all is an offensive weapon in its own right.

  • 10:30 AM: Finally at the Courtyard. The lobby's… well, it’s lobby-like. A bit of a beige palette which at that point felt more calming than I expected, but then… the humidity. Oh sweet Jesus, the humidity. Immediately contemplated a return ticket. Then I saw the ridiculously blue water peeking through the palm trees and all was right with the world.

  • 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Check-in. The room… it's a room. Clean enough, the air con is working thank god! (Seriously, that’s my most important requirement). The balcony is… I'll get to it. Tried to unpack but the unpacking process quickly morphed into rummaging. Now, nothing is where it's supposed to be. Oh well…

  • 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: First Lunch! The resort buffet. Okay, be honest, I'm not a buffet person. I prefer real food, carefully crafted. But for the first day? Fine. And well, the salads were actually pretty decent. The "chef" (I imagine he's dreaming of Michelin stars, bless him) was very proud of his kebabs, which were… edible. A solid 6/10.

  • 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: The Balcony Moment. Finally. And… wow. Okay, the view is stunning. The Mediterranean unfolded before me like a… well, like a ridiculously blue painting. Drank a Cypriot beer (Keo) and judged other people on the sunbeds. This is a guilty pleasure.

  • 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Poolside Debacle. Swam, got mildly burned (despite the factor 50) and witnessed a toddler attempt to drown himself for… entertainment. The kid's mom didn’t even notice, she was too busy Snapchatting. (This is why humanity is doomed).

  • 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Dinner (Buffet, Again!). This time, I got friendly with the kebab guy and gave him a genuine "kudos" for the improved kebab. I think he lit up. He was an absolute sweetheart.

  • 9:00 PM Onwards: Bedtime. Too much sun, too much beer, too much jet lag. Sleep called and I, thankfully, answered the call.

Day 2: Beach Bliss (and a Bit of Drama)

  • 9:00 AM: Failed attempt at morning yoga led to a grumpy walk on the beach. The sand is perfect though! Gold and fine and… I almost got swept away by a wave. (Okay, not really. It was a small wave. But still!)
  • 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Beach Day! Swam in the azure sea - it really is that blue. I spent hours, just floating. Absolutely blissful. Then, the drama began. A rogue kite, flown by an enthusiastic but clearly inept child, almost decapitated a sunbather. The ensuing chaos was… well, it was peak holiday. A lot of shouting in various languages, a very red-faced kite-flier and a slightly traumatized sunbather. I might have laughed. Possibly.
  • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Lunch. Back to the buffet, but this time with a purpose: to get some of their delicious fresh bread. It's a crime, they put bread so good on a buffet.
  • 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Poolside relaxation. Sun, book, more beer. And a chance to people-watch without the added drama of flying kites.
  • 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Beach walk. I spent ages just watching the waves, and thinking about… life. Or, you know, what kind of souvenir to buy.
  • 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Dinner. Kebabs. Again. But this time they were on point and I got a free baklava. That chef might just turn me into a buffet convert.
  • 9:00 PM Onwards: I attempted to mingle at the bar and try my hand at Turkish - which, I think, mostly resulted in me ordering the wrong drinks. But, hey, at least I tried, right?

Day 3: Excursions, Errands and Misadventures

  • MORNING: Booked a tour, to the ghost town Varosha. This was quite the revelation - a city frozen in time. It felt surreal, the buildings, the ghosts of its former inhabitants, were incredibly moving. Definitely a must-see, and a sobering experience.
  • 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Lunch and a quick shop: wandered around the local shops, managed to buy a few souvenirs. The shops are full of tourist tat.
  • 3:00 - 7:00 PM: More pool, more sun. I'm starting to embrace the lazy life.
  • 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Dinner. The Kebab Guy was genuinely happy to see me again. I'm starting to feel like a local, more or less.
  • 9:00 PM Onwards: Evening. Watching the stars, I can see the Northern Lights. (Okay, maybe not. I don't even know what I'm seeing.)

Day 4: The "Day of Repetition" (Because Why Fix What Ain't Broken?)

  • 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM: Same as above. Beach, pool, food. A relaxed, if slightly repetitive day.
  • 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Final dinner. Said my goodbyes to Kebab Guy. He almost looked as sad as I felt. Seriously, that buffet is growing on me.
  • 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Packed my bag (again, a Herculean task).
  • 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Drink. Needed it.
  • 9:00 PM Onwards: Sleep.

Day 5: Departure. (And a Bit of Nostalgia)

  • 5:00 AM: Wake up, feeling surprisingly… calm? Packed the last-minute items.
  • 6:00 AM: Airport transfer. Goodbye, beautiful Cyprus. Goodbye, Kebab Guy.
  • All Day 1-5: Mostly eating Kebab guy's kebabs in the resort.

Final Thoughts:

Would I recommend the Long Beach Courtyard Resort? Yeah, I would. It's not perfect, it has its… quirks. But it’s a decent family resort. If you embrace the mess, the occasional near-drowning incidents, then it’s a good time. And the sea? The sea will steal your heart. And maybe, just maybe, the kebab guy.

Luxury Awaits: Unforgettable Stay at Logis Hotel Aux Berges de l'Aveyron, France

Book Now

Courtyard Long Beach Holiday Resort Cyprus

Okay, buckle up buttercups. We're diving headfirst into the glorious mess that is FAQs, specifically concerning... well, let's just say things. And we're doing it *my* way. Prepare yourselves.

So, like, what *is* this whole "thing" about, anyway? I'm confused.

Ugh, right? Okay, lemme try. Imagine it like this: you're staring into a giant, swirling vortex of... stuff. And this "thing" is the guide rope. It *attempts* to make sense of the stuff. Sometimes it works, sometimes you just get more dizzy. Basically, it's an attempt to understand a whole lot of not-so-understandable things. Does that help? Probably not. Moving on.

Okay, fine. But why should *I* care? What's in it for me?

Ooh, good question! See, that's the million-dollar query, isn't it? Honestly? Maybe nothing. Maybe you'll just scroll past and yawn. But *maybe*, just *maybe*, you'll stumble on something... *useful*. Or funny. Or at least, not completely soul-crushingly boring. I'm aiming for at least *mild* amusement, which, let's be honest, is a win in today's world.

Alright, alright, I'm listening (sort of). But what are the *rules*? Is there a dress code? Do I have to bring snacks?

Rules? Oh, honey, there are *no* rules. Or at least, I haven't found them yet. Wear whatever you want, bring whatever you want (or nothing at all!), and just... try not to set your hair on fire. That's my main rule, actually. (Personal anecdote: I *almost* set my hair on fire once attempting a particularly ambitious flambé. Let's just say, the kitchen hasn't been the same since.) Snacks are always a plus, though. Just sayin'. Especially if you're offering...

Is this going to take *forever*? I have things to do, you know.

Probably! Let's be real, I tend to get *very* side-tracked by shiny objects (both physical and metaphorical). I'm working on my focus, I swear. You're welcome to dip in and out as you please. Think of it like a buffet. Grab what appeals, leave the rest. No judgment. (Except maybe a little judgment on the potato salad; that stuff's ALWAYS suspect.)

Okay, okay... but *specifically*, what topics are we talking about? Give me a hint!

Ah, the million-dollar *question*... again! It's a mixed bag, a veritable hodgepodge of... well, things I'm fascinated by (or, you know, mildly obsessed with). Expect random tangents, passionate rants, and possibly, just possibly, some actual insights. Maybe. Probably not. But hey, that's the fun of it, isn't it?! (Internal Monologue: "Did I even *answer* the question? Ugh, focus, focus...")

What if I disagree with you? Am I allowed to? Do you get offended easily?

Absolutely you're allowed to disagree! In fact, I *welcome* it. Debate! Argue! Make me question everything! (Just, you know, be nice about it. I'm sensitive. Or at least, my ego is.) As for getting offended... I try not to. I'm more likely to burst out laughing at something absurd. Though, I *will* admit, mansplaining is a pet peeve. *Shudders*.

What's the *point*, though? Really. Beyond the snacks and the potential hair-related incidents, what's the ultimate goal?

Ah, the philosophical underpinnings! That's a tricky one. Okay, here's the most honest answer I have: Sometimes, I don't *know*. Sometimes, I'm just rambling because it feels good. Sometimes, I want to make a connection, even a tiny one, with someone out there. Maybe, just maybe, we can all have a laugh. And if we happen to stumble upon a hidden truth or two along the way... well, that's a bonus, isn't it? (Deep breath) Wait, am I making sense? I think I need coffee...

Can I ask questions? Are you even listening?

YES! Please, ask questions! I love questions! I'm probably not *always* listening, because, squirrels! (metaphorical, of course... usually). But generally, I'm trying, okay? Send them my way. I'll do my best to answer them. No promises of coherency, though.

You mentioned snacks... which snacks are *best*? And can I bring a friend?

Snacks... Ah, the lifeblood! The fuel! My personal favorites include anything involving chocolate, especially if it's dark and contains a healthy dose of sea salt. Also, cheese. All the cheese. And crackers. (Okay, now I'm just making myself hungry...) And yes, a friend! The more the merrier! Just warn them about the potential for tangents, existential crises, and the possible presence of rogue crumbs. Oh, and the very real possibility of *me* rambling about cheese again. Bring on the people! Let's do this... though I *did* just remember I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer... (sigh)

Is there a specific order to the things you "cover"?

Order? Oh, you sweet summer child! Bless your heart. Order implies organization, and my brain... well, let's just say it's more of a beautifully chaotic masterpiece. Seriously, don't expect things to follow a linear path. Sometimes we'll jump from one topic to another faster than you can say "squirrel!" (Again with the squirrels!) Other times, we'll spend an entire afternoon getting lost in a single, fascinating detail. Trust me, embrace the mess. That's where the real fun (and the hidden gems) can be found. (Slightly embarrassed pause) Remember that time I tried to write a thesis on the history of the stapler? That's the kind of focus we're talking aboutLocal Hotel Tips

Courtyard Long Beach Holiday Resort Cyprus

Courtyard Long Beach Holiday Resort Cyprus