
1735 Germany: The Hotel & Restaurant You NEED to Book Now!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the beans, the schnitzel, the whole damn Kuchen about 1735 Germany: The Hotel & Restaurant You NEED to Book Now! Forget those bland, corporate reviews – this is the real deal, folks. And honestly? I need you to pay attention, because I'm still dreaming about it.
(Okay, deep breath. Let's do this.)
1735 Germany: More Than Just a Hotel, It's an Experience (And Yep, I'm Talking About That Sauna)
First things first, SEO, baby! Let's get those buzzwords out there: 1735 Germany, Hotel, Restaurant, Germany, Luxury, Boutique, Spa, Accessibility, Wheelchair Accessible, Free Wi-Fi, Restaurant, Sauna, Pool, Fitness Center, German Cuisine, International Cuisine, Family Friendly, Pet Friendly (Maybe, Check!), Air conditioning, Breakfast, Room Service, and of course, the all important: Book Now!
Now, for the real stuff.
I'm not gonna lie. I was skeptical. Another "luxury" hotel with promises of perfection? Please. I’ve seen enough hotels to fill an entire travel encyclopedia. But 1735? Oh, 1735. This place isn't just about plush towels and polite staff – it's about feeling alive.
Accessibility: More Than Just a Ramp (Thank Goodness!)
Okay, so let's start with the important stuff. For those of us who need it, or those traveling with people that do, accessibility is ALWAYS a dealbreaker. And 1735 delivers. Wheelchair accessible? Oh, yes. From the ramps to the elevators (a smooth, silent ride, by the way), to the accessible rooms, they've clearly put a LOT of thought into this. They actually care. And that, friends, goes a long, long way. The facilities for disabled guests are plentiful. They have thought of everything. It’s a relief.
Rooms: Where You Actually Want to Spend Time (And Sleep!)
Let's talk rooms. I’m a sucker for a good room. My room had Air Conditioning, thank God, because those German summers can be brutal. I’m talking about a solid, modern AC unit, not some wheezing, barely-functional historical relic. Free wi-fi? Ding ding ding! And, okay, I have to admit it, I had a full-blown giggle when I found the slippers and bathrobes. They were ridiculously comfortable. And the blackout curtains? Saved my sanity after one particularly late night in the bar. And the extra-long bed?! Bless!
But it's the little things, right? The coffee/tea maker (essential), the mini-bar (tempting!), the in-room safe box (peace of mind). The desk was perfect for a little work, but let's be honest, I spent most of my time sprawled on that sofa, lost in a book, or staring out the window.
And speaking of windows…the window that opened! Not just cracked open a tiny bit, but fully opened. Breathe in that fresh air! Seriously, these small details make a huge difference.
Dining: From Schnitzel to Sushi (Yes, Really)
Okay, let's talk food. I was prepared for… well, let's just say I was expecting a lot of schnitzel. And yes, they had schnitzel. Glorious, crispy, perfectly-cooked schnitzel. But 1735's restaurants are so much more than that.
- Restaurants: Okay, so you got your classic German Cuisine, but you've got International Cuisine, too. They have everything!
- A la carte in restaurant: The menu's big and delicious.
- Breakfast [buffet]: Absolutely huge! Something for everyone!
- Breakfast service: Available in the room!
- Vegetarian restaurant You can find a meal to meet your needs too!
- Coffee/tea in restaurant: Coffee is great!
- Desserts in restaurant: The desserts… don't even get me started.
- Poolside bar: Have a cocktail by the pool!
- Room service [24-hour]: If you get a craving at 3 AM, they got you covered!
- Snack bar: Always something to eat!
- Western breakfast: Also available.
But here’s the best part. No, wait, I'll get there! Happy Hour?! Yes! Cheap drinks and friendly staff. Ahh, bliss.
- Bar: The Bar! Need I say more?
Ways to Relax: Sauna, Pool, and Pure Bliss
Alright, so this is where it gets really good. I’m talking about the spa. And the sauna. And the pool with a view.
Look, I'm a city girl. I hustle. I grind. I rarely, if ever, relax. But the moment I stepped into that sauna… poof. Stress gone. Disappeared. Evaporated. I think I spent a solid two hours in there, alternating between the heat and the cold shower, just letting the world melt away. It's a spa/sauna experience, people!
- Foot bath: I didn't use it, but it's nice they have it for those who enjoy it!
- Gym/fitness: For those who still enjoy it!
- Massage: Heaven. Absolute heaven.
- Steamroom: The steam room was great!
- Swimming pool: The outdoor pool was lovely. It was the perfect temperature and was clean.
The swimming pool [outdoor] was amazing. Just the view, the sun, the cocktails… pure luxury. I spent a good chunk of my vacation just floating there, letting the world drift away. The Body scrub and Body wrap were pure decadence. Worth. Every. Penny. You need to do these.
Cleanliness and Safety: (Thank You!)
This is a huge deal, especially these days right? And 1735? They get it. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer everywhere, Rooms sanitized between stays, and Staff trained in safety protocol. They're also offering Room sanitization opt-out available. They have Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, and they're even removing Shared stationery. They're trying hard. The CCTV in common areas and CCTV outside property added to the feeling of safety.
It's a massive relief. You can actually relax and enjoy yourself without constantly worrying. And they had a First aid kit, and a Doctor/nurse on call, just in case… you know.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Add Up
Let's not skip over the little details. The Concierge was phenomenal – helpful, friendly, and knew everything. Daily housekeeping kept the place spotless. Laundry service saved my travel wardrobe. The Cash withdrawal was convenient. And the Elevator was a lifesaver.
- Airport transfer: Easy to book!
- Cashless payment service: I could do everything with my phone!
- Convenience store: Just in case you forgot something!
- Currency exchange: Didn't have to look around for one!
- Doorman: Always there!
- Dry cleaning: For my more important pieces.
- Facilities for disabled guests: They had it all!
- Food delivery: Always nice to have!
- Ironing service: Wrinkle free!
- Luggage storage: A place to keep everything!
- Safety deposit boxes: Gave me peace of mind.
- Smoking area: And a place to smoke!
- Terrace: For enjoying the weather!
Getting Around: Easy Peasy
Getting around was a breeze. Car park [free of charge] made life easy. And the Taxi service was readily available.
- Car park [on-site]: A great option!
- Car power charging station: They have you covered!
- Valet parking: For those who like to keep it fancy.
For the Kids: Family Fun
Family/child friendly, with Babysitting service and Kids meal options. Great!
The Quirks (Because No Place is Perfect!)
Alright, let's be real. No place is perfect. But even the imperfections were… charming. The wi-fi, while free, occasionally hiccuped. The coffee shop staff, while lovely, weren’t always the fastest. And parking, while free, could get a little crowded at peak times. But honestly? These were minor quibbles. Nothing that detracted from the overall experience.
The Verdict: Book It. Now!
Here's the deal, folks. 1735 Germany isn't just a hotel. It's an experience
Shenzhen Sunon Hotel: Your Luxurious Escape Awaits (5-Star Paradise!)
Germany, You Beautiful Disaster: Hotel-Restaurant 1735 – A Hot Mess of a Trip (Literally & Figuratively)
Okay, deep breaths. This is supposed to be a trip itinerary, right? More like, "Operation: Survive Germany Without Becoming a Complete Sausage." So, here goes… my attempt at wrangling this chaotic adventure into some semblance of order. Brace yourselves.
Day 1: Arrival & the "Wow, That's a Lot of Cobblestones" Introduction
- Morning (7:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Arrive at Frankfurt Airport (FRA). Honestly, airports are universally soul-sucking. But the pretzel stand? Magnificent. Bought a lumpy, buttery one that sustained me through passport control. Because, priorities. Getting through customs always makes me paranoid I've accidentally smuggled a whole pig in my backpack. (Okay, maybe that's just me.)
- Lunch (12:30 PM - 1:30 PM): Train to Hotel-Restaurant 1735. This is where things started to get… interesting. The train was packed. I swear, I saw a dude eating a full bratwurst with a knife and fork. Respect. The scenery? Gorgeous! Rolling hills, quaint villages, the kind of postcard-perfect views that make you feel inadequate about your own life.
- Afternoon (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Check-in at Hotel-Restaurant 1735. The hotel is this charming (and slightly wonky) building. Seriously, the walls looked like they were leaning in to gossip. The woman at the front desk was a formidable German lady with a severe bun and what I swear was a laser pointer in her eye. She barked instructions, gave me a key that looked like it belonged to a medieval dungeon, and sent me on my way.
- Afternoon (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Explore the surrounding area. The village is pure postcard material. But those cobblestones? My ankles wept with every single step. I nearly face-planted at least twice. I swear, I'm going to invest in some serious orthopedic shoes by the end of this trip. Maybe a mobility scooter. Seriously, cobblestone torture.
- Evening (7:00 PM - Onward): Dinner at the hotel restaurant. The "authentic" German food was… well, let's just say it was substantial. I ordered the schnitzel, which was the size of my head. The beer was fantastic, though. I had two. And then, after that, three. I think I’m starting to understand the German appreciation for… everything. Slept like a log. And it was bliss.
Day 2: The Castle Calamity & the Quest for Decent Coffee
- Morning (8:00 AM - 9:00 AM): Breakfast at the hotel. Attempted to navigate the breakfast buffet. It was a glorious assault on the senses: sausages, cheese, a mountain of sliced meats, and rye bread that could double as a defensive weapon. Got some killer coffee. The coffee here is so strong it could probably wake the dead.
- Morning/Afternoon (9:30 AM - 2:00 PM): Day trip to a nearby castle. This was the highlight of the trip. It truly was. Breathtaking, majestic… until I tripped over a rogue cobblestone again and nearly took out a small child. Luckily, the child was fine. But my dignity? Gone. The castle itself? Incredible. The history was amazing. The views… well, even better than the postcards.
- Afternoon (2:30 PM - 4:00 PM): Lunch in the castle's village. Found a tiny café. Ordered a small cake and a coffee. The cake was delicious, but the coffee? Bitter, weak, and a tragic disappointment. My quest for decent coffee in Germany continues.
- Evening (7:00 PM - Onward): Dinner at the hotel. This time, I ordered the sausages. Because, when in Rome… or, well, when in Germany. This time, I skipped the schnitzel and had a perfectly acceptable dinner. Not a culinary masterpiece, but after a day of cobblestone combat, I was grateful for anything edible. Ordered the local beer again.
Day 3: Descent Into a German Deep Dive… The Good, The Bad & The… Uh… Stinky?
- Morning (8:00 AM - 9:00 AM): Breakfast. Back to the buffet. This time, I conquered breakfast. I'm getting the hang of it.
- Morning/Afternoon (9:30 AM - 2:00 PM): Trying to learn a smattering of German. "Ich liebe Dich" is the extent of my vocabulary. Tried to order a coffee. "Kaffee, bitte?" Got a weird look. Clearly, I'm butchering the language.
- Afternoon (2:30 PM - 4:00 PM): Random wandering. Found a delightful small market. The sausages smelled amazing. But then I stumbled upon a cheese seller… and, well. Let's just say the aroma was… pungent. My nose is still recovering.
- Evening (7:00 PM - Onward): Dinner. More sausages. I am becoming one with the wurst. I am embracing the German… everything. I can’t believe how much I’m falling in love with this place.
Day 4: The "Goodbye, Cobblestones (Sort Of)" & the Final Toast
- Morning (8:00 AM - 9:00 AM): Final breakfast at the hotel. I am a buffet pro!
- Morning (9:30 AM - 11:00 AM): Final walk around the village. Said farewell to the cobblestones. At least, I thought I did. Took one last tumble.
- Afternoon (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): Lunch at the hotel restaurant. Last schnitzel and beers.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - 3:00 PM): Packing, remembering to buy souvenirs and stuff. Bought a cuckoo clock. My luggage is going to weigh a ton.
- Afternoon (3:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Checking out of the hotel. Said goodbye to the laser pointer lady. Actually, she smiled. Maybe she actually liked me.
- Evening (6:00 PM Onward): Train to Frankfurt Airport. This trip was a whirlwind! From the airport chaos to the cobblestone torture, from the glorious food to the quest for decent coffee. Germany, you magnificent, slightly chaotic, and utterly charming place. I will be back!
- Night: Flight home. I’m exhausted. And full of sausage. But, totally worth it.
Disclaimers:
- This itinerary is subject to change based on my mood, the availability of beer, and the whims of the German weather.
- My sense of direction is famously terrible. I may get lost. A lot.
- I am not responsible for any ankle injuries sustained due to excessive cobblestone exposure.
- Proceed with caution. And bring comfortable shoes. Seriously.
And that, my friends, is as close to a "schedule" as you're going to get. Germany: you were a beautiful, ridiculous, and utterly unforgettable disaster. I wouldn't have had it any other way.
Escape to Paradise: Portugal's Stunning Beach Villa Awaits!
1735 Germany: The Hotel & Restaurant You NEED to Book Now! (Or Maybe Not?! Let's Get Real.)
Okay, Okay, So Why All the Hype About 1735? Is It *Really* Worth It?
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this is where things get… complicated. The marketing? *Chef’s kiss*. The pictures? Glorious! 1735 Germany – the name itself whispers of history, of cobblestone streets, of… well, you get the idea. It's a seductive siren call to anyone who’s ever sniffed a pinecone and dreamt of lederhosen.
So, the short answer? Maybe. It depends on YOUR tolerance for… idiosyncrasies. See, the hype is partially justified. It's a gorgeous building, steeped in history. The bones are there – seriously beautiful bones. The food, when it's good, is *divine*. I had a schnitzel there once that I still dream about! (More on that later, because, let's face it, there were DAYS when the schnitzel was… less dreamy.)
But there are also moments where you might feel like you've stumbled onto a particularly charming, albeit slightly disorganized, episode of a historical reenactment society. More on that later too.
Let's Talk About the Rooms. Are They Actually Comfortable? Or Just Instagrammable?
This is where my inner architect and my inner princess had a serious, knock-down, drag-out fight. The rooms *are* gorgeous. Think exposed beams, antique furniture, four-poster beds (yes!). Some rooms even have these teeny little balconies that overlook the courtyard. Absolutely picture-postcard perfect.
However… comfort? That's a whole other story. My room, the Baron von Schnitzel Suite (yes, really), was, let’s just say, characterful. The bed was… let’s call it “firmly supportive.” My back felt like I’d wrestled a particularly stubborn Bavarian Alp overnight. And the plumbing? Well, it had its own personality. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes it didn’t. Mostly, it gurgled ominously and whispered secrets in the dead of night.
My advice? Book a room with a *modern* bathroom if you can. And bring earplugs. Trust me on this one. The birds in the morning are enthusiastic. VERY enthusiastic.
The Food! Is it as Amazing as People Say?
Ah, the food! This brings me back to that dream schnitzel. Crispy, golden, and pounded thin to perfection! Served with creamy mushroom sauce and… oh god, now I'm hungry again. *That* schnitzel at 1735 was truly something special, a moment of pure culinary bliss.
But… (there's always a but, isn't there?). The consistency of the food is… variable. I had a goulash one night that tasted like my grandmother’s (bless her heart, she wasn't a great cook). And the "seasonal vegetables"? Sometimes they were fresh and vibrant. Other times, they looked like they'd been on the buffet since, well, 1735. The menu is extensive, and it's clear they're trying to offer something for everyone, which unfortunately sometimes means quality suffers.
Again, a bit of a gamble. Go with high expectations, but be prepared for the occasional culinary speed bump. Order the schnitzel. Hope for the best.
What About the Service? Is it as Charming as the Decor?
This is where I need a stiff drink. Okay, deep breaths. The service at 1735 is… an experience. Picture this: you’re sitting in a beautifully lit dining room, sipping your local brew, eagerly anticipating your… whatever-you-ordered. And then… silence. Then a harried waiter, looking as if he'd just run a marathon, appears, apologizes profusely, and tells you they're a little short-staffed. (They always are.)
The staff is generally friendly, bless their hearts. They’re working hard. But efficient? Not always. Attentive? Let’s say… intermittently. Expect waits. Expect forgotten orders. Expect the occasional, "Oh, I’m so sorry, we ran out of that." (Like, really? Of the *bread*?)
My tip? Be patient. Be kind. And if you can, learn a little German. It helps. A lot. And don't be afraid to flag someone down. They'll eventually get to you. Eventually.
Let's Talk About the Hotel's Location
Location, location, location, right? 1735's is pretty darn good. It’s smack-dab in the middle of [Insert Charming German Town Name Here], close to all the touristy bits (churches, castles, even a slightly creepy clock tower). The town itself is gorgeous, so wander away and wander.
However there are downsides. It is a small town, so if you are looking for a happening nightlight, or a ton of activity, this is not the place. If your looking for a relaxing stay, with less hustle and bustle, then 1735's could be perfect. It depends on what you are looking for.
My 1735 Nightmare: A Deep Dive into the Toilet Situation
Okay, so here we go. Time for a deep dive into what truly *terrified* me. Remember that charming Baron von Schnitzel Suite? Well, let me tell you about the toilet. It wasn't just old; it was an *artifact*. A relic of a bygone era. And, frankly, it was plotting against me.
Night one: I flushed. It gurgled. I thought nothing of it. Night two: Same gurgling, but this time, accompanied by a suspicious trickle of water on the bathroom floor. Night three… well, let's just say that for a glorious hour, my bathroom became a miniature indoor swimming pool. I spent the rest of that night (and most of the next morning) mopping, calling the front desk (where, of course, I was put on hold for an eternity while a particularly upbeat version of polka music blasted in my ear) and praying to the porcelain gods.
Eventually, a very apologetic (and slightly overwhelmed) maintenance man arrived. He tinkered, he jiggled, he muttered in German (which, sadly, I don’t speak). And then… he shrugged. "It is old," he said, with a sigh that echoed my own despair.
The toilet "worked" (more or less) after that. But the lingering fear? That’s something I'll carry forever. So, yeah, check those fixtures. And maybe pack a life jacket just in case. Seriously.

